Binders are the fundamental storage unit of ML Binders™ Electronic Facility Records Software.
Note: For helpful background information, see:
To create a binder
1. Select the Binders option on the Left-side navigation menu while logged in as a Binder Manager.
2. Select the Add icon () to the upper right of the screen.
The Manage Binder screen will be displayed where the following information can be entered:
- Binder name (free text field)
- An image associated with the binder (file upload)
- Description (free text filed with formatting available)
- Available Independent and Dependent settings to categorize binder content (Binder Type, System)
3. Mandatory: Enter a Binder Name.
4. Optional: Upload an Image and enter a Description.
5. Select the appropriate independent and dependent Settings that apply to the binder content.
6. Select the Save button to save the binder data.
- Your Binder Manager Default screen will be displayed with the new binder title displayed.