Binders are the fundamental storage unit of ML Binders™ Electronic Facility Records Software.
Note: For helpful background information, see:
To create a binder
From your default binder index screen while logged in as a Binder Manager:
1. Select the Add icon () to the upper right of the screen.
The Manage Binder screen will be displayed where the following information can be entered:
- Binder name (free text field)
- Image associated with the binder (file upload)
- Description (free text filed with formatting available)
- Available Independent and Dependent settings to categorize binder content
2. Mandatory: Enter a Binder Name.
3. Optional: Upload an Image and enter a Description.
4. Select the appropriate independent and dependent Settings that apply to the binder content.
5. Select the Save button to save the binder data.
- Your Binder Manager Default screen will be displayed with the new binder title displayed.