Once one or more Organizations have been entered, Users associated with each organization can be added to the account.
Managing Users for the first time
While logged into the software as an Admin:
1. Select the Manage Users command from the Admin drop-down menu in the black toolbar from any screen. The Manage Users screen display an index of all currently registered users.
The Admin is typically the only user displayed the first time this screen is accessed.
2. Select the Organization to which the team member should be added from the Select Organization drop-down menu.
Note: If users were already assigned to this organization, their names would appear in this screen after a drop-down menu selection is made.
3. Select on the Add icon () to the upper right of the screen. TheManage User screen will be displayed.
4. Enter information in all fields for the Team Member to be added.
Important: Be sure to select the user’s correct organization from the Select Organization drop-down menu.
5. Select the Save button. The Manage Organizations screen will be displayed with the new team member’s information displayed.
6. Repeat steps 3 – 5 for all team members to be added at this time.
Note: Admins can add, edit or delete Users at any time via the Manage User screen.
7. Perform the Manage Floors procedure after all desired Usershave been entered.
On-going User Management
ML Binders™ Software Admins can edit, add and delete users using the Manage Users screen that can be accessed in one of two ways:
- From the Admin > Manage Organizations command or;
- From Admin >Manage Users command.
From the Manage Organizations screen
1. Select the Admin > Manage Organizations command.
2. Select the Manage Team icon () next to the Organization name to which the new user is to be added.
The Manage Users screen will be displayed showing all active users associated with the selected organization.
3. Perform steps 3 – 6 of the Managing Users for the first timeprocedure as described above.
From the Manage Users screen
1. Select the Admin > Manage Users command.
2. Select the organization to which the new user should be added (or to edit an existing user) from the Select Organization drop-down menu.
3a. To add a new team member to the organization:
Perform steps 3 – 6 of the Managing Users for the first time procedure as described above.
3b. To edit an existing team member’s settings: Select the Edit icon
() next to the name of the user whose settings need to be modified.
Perform steps 4 – 6 of the Managing Users for the first time procedure as described above editing the necessary fields.