Floors are independent binder settings that can be used in any of your account’s binders, regardless of any dependent settings applied.
Best Practice: Enter the lowest and highest floors (plus the floors in between) of all the buildings on a campus or location.
For example, a campus has 6 Buildings that range from 1 – 6 floors and (2) basement levels. The following Floors would be entered: BB, B, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. These Floors would then be available as a filterable category for any binder relating to this Campus.
Adding a Floor
While logged into your ML Binders™ Software account as an Admin:
1. Select Settings > Buildings > Floors . The Manage Floor screen will be displayed with no entries.
2. Select the Add iconat the upper right of the screen to display the Add/Edit Floors screen.
3. Enter a Floor designation in the Floor field and select the Save button. The Manage Floors screen will be displayed showing the new entry.
4. Repeat steps 2 – 3 for each Floor desired.
5. Perform the Manage Systems procedure after all Floors have been entered.
Edit a Floor
Select the Edit iconnext to the Floor name to be edited. Perform steps 3 – 4 above.