The Buildings binder setting is a dependent binder setting for individual facilities in a Campus/Location Zone.
The Buildings setting is dependent on the Campus/Location setting but not on the Campus/Location Zones setting.
Remember that the Tabs setup within each binder can be used to further categorize content relating to a building.
Adding a Building
While logged into your ML Binders™ Software account as an Admin:
1. Select Buildings . The Manage Buildings screen will be displayed with no entries.
2. Select the Add icon at the upper right of the screen to display the Manage Building screen.
3. Enter a name in the Building field.
4. Select the parent Campus/Location from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the Save button. The Manage Buildings screen will be displayed showing the new entry.
6. Repeat steps 2 – 5 for each new Building desired.
7. Perform the Manage Building Zones procedure after one or more Campus/Location Zones have been entered.
Edit a Building name and/or parent Campus/Location
Select the Edit icon next to the Building settings to be edited. Perform steps 3 – 5 above as needed.