The Buildings binder setting is a dependent binder setting for individual facilities in a Campus/Location Zone
TheBuildings setting is dependent on the Campus/Location setting but not on the Campus/Location Zones setting.
Remember that the Tabs setup within each binder can be used to further categorize content relating to a building.
Adding a Building
While logged into your ML Binders™ Software account as an Admin:
1. Select Manage Buildings from the Admin drop-down menu in the black toolbar at the top of any software screen. The Manage Buildings screen will be displayed with no entries.
2. Select the Add icon () at the upper right of the screen to display the Manage Building screen.
3. Enter a name in the Building field.
4. Select the parent Campus/Location from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the Save button. The Manage Buildings screen will be displayed showing the new entry.
6. Repeat steps 2 – 5 for each new Building desired.
7. Perform the Manage Building Zones procedure after one or more Campus/Location Zones have been entered.
Edit a Building name and/or parent Campus/Location
Select the Edit icon () next to the Building settings to be edited. Perform steps 3 – 5 above as needed.