The Building Zones binder setting is a dependent binder setting that is used to divide a Building into smaller, more manageable sections (i.e., halves or quadrants).
The Building Zones setting is dependent on the Building setting. Admins need to associate all Building Zones settings to an existing Building.
Remember that the Tabs setup within each binder can be used to further categorize content. The independent Floors setting can also be used to categorize binder content for fast retrieval.
Adding a Building Zone
While logged into your ML Binders™ Software account as an Admin:
1. Select Manage Building Zones from the Admin drop-down menu in the black toolbar at the top of any software screen. The Manage Building Zones screen will be displayed with no entries.
2. Select the Add icon () at the upper right of the screen to display the Manage Building Zone screen.
3. Enter a name in the Manage Building Zone field.
4. Select the parent Building from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the Save button. The Manage Building Zones screen will be displayed showing the new entry.
6. Repeat steps 2 – 5 for each new Building Zones desired.
7. Perform the Manage Building Spaces procedure after one or more Building Zones have been entered.
Edit a Building Zone name and/or parent Building
Select the Edit icon () next to the Building Zone name to be edited. Perform steps 3 – 5 above, as needed.