Resorting the Order of Files Posted to a Section or Subsection
Files can easily be reordered within a Section and Subsection.
From the Manage Binder screen with the desired Section and/or Subsection displayed:
1. Select the Re-Order icon () to the right of the Section or Subsection name containing the files to be resequenced.
The Reorder Files screen will be displayed for the selected Section or Subsection.
2. Select and drag the files names in the desired sequence.
3. When completed, select the Window Close button.
The Manage Binder screen will be displayed with the files in the new sequence.
Reassigning Files to another Section or Subsection
Once files are uploaded to a Section or Subsection, they can be re-assigned to a different container (i.e., Section or Subsection).
From the Manage Binder screen with the desired files displayed in the Section or Subsection:
1. Select the Re-Assign icon () to the right of the file that you want to move.
- The Move File to a New Section screen will be displayed for the selected file.
2. Select the new desired file location from the New Section drop-down that displays all binder Sections and Subsections.
3. Select the Move File button.
The Manage Binder screen will be displayed and the file will be in the location selected on step 2.