Users with the Admin role under a Binder will have the ability to Re-arrange files. Admins will need to select a section to populate the list of subsections. They will then be able to re-arrange files within that subsection.
1. Log into ML Binders
2. Select Binders on the left-side navigation menu
3. Select the corresponding Binder where you would like to Re-arrange files
4. Select the section where the files are located
5. Once the subsections are displayed, select the three black dots next to the section where you want to re-order files.
6. Select Re-order Files.
7. Click and drag the files to re-arrange them
8. Click the X icon at the top right of the page once are done, and the Binder will be updated with the changes made.