The Binder default screen displayed by selecting Binders on the left-side navigation menu shows an index of binders on this account that you have permission to view.
1. Optional filtering sections: Selecting one of the blank fields will generate additional filtering options.
- Binder Type(s)
Note: Multiple selections can be made within each filter for an enhanced search
2. Click on the Binder name to be accessed.
3. Click on the Section name.
- A list of files will be displayed if any are posted to this Section.
If the binder has Subsections
4. Click on the Subsection name.
A list of files will be displayed if any are posted to this Subsection.
To view a file
Click on the filename to display its contents. Note that some files may not be viewable via your internet browser and/or hardware device.
Selecting the three black dots next to an existing file will display the following options:
Edit Tags: Edit the tags associated with the file.
Move File: Move a file from one section to another.
Show Access Log: Show a log of who has viewed the file.
View Edit History: View the history of the file and edits made.
Delete File: Delete the file from this section.
To upload a file to a Section or Subsection
If you have permission, upload files to a Section or Subsection.
Please sign in to leave a comment.