The Campus/Location Zones binder setting is a dependent binder setting that can be used in two ways:
- To divide a large Campus/Location into smaller, more manageable sections (i.e., halves or quadrants).
- To divide a Campus/Location into functional zones (e.g., East Campus Security Zone A) for operational purposes.
The Campus/Location Zones setting is dependent on the Campus/Location setting. Admins need to associate all Campus/Location Zones settings to existing Campus/Locations.
- All binder setting fields are optional; for example, a smaller organization may not need the Campus/Location Zones setting.
- Remember that the Tabs setup within each binder can be used to further categorize content.
Adding a Campus/Location Zone
While logged into your ML Binders™ Software account as an Admin:
1. Select Manage Campus/Location Zones from the Admin drop-down menu in the black toolbar at the top of any software screen. The Manage Campus/Location Zones screen will be displayed with no entries.
2. Select the Add icon () at the upper right of the screen to display the Add/Edit Campus/Location Zones screen.
3. Enter a name in the Campus/Location Zone field.
4. Select the parent Campus/Location from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the Save button. The Manage Campus/Location Zones screen will be displayed showing the new entry.
6. Repeat steps 2 – 5 for each new Campus/Location Zone desired.
7. Perform the Manage Buildings procedure after one or more Campus/Location Zones have been entered.
Edit a Campus/Location name
Select the Edit icon () next to the Campus/Location Zones name to be edited. Perform steps 3 – 5 above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.