The Building Spaces binder setting is a dependent binder setting that is used to divide a Building into rooms and other self-contained areas (e.g., parking lot).
The Building Spaces setting is dependent on the Building setting. Admins need to associate all Building Spaces settings to an existing Building.
Remember that the Tabs setup within each binder can be used to further categorize content.
Adding a Building Space
While logged into your ML Binders™ Software account as an Admin:
1. Select Settings > Buildings >Building Spaces . The Manage Building Spaces screen will be displayed with no entries.
2. Select the Add icon at the upper right of the screen to display the Manage Building Space screen.
3. Enter a name in the Space field.
4. Select the parent Building from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the Save button. The Manage Building Spaces screen will be displayed showing the new entry.
6. Repeat steps 2 – 5 for each new Building Space desired.
The software is now configured enough to create and categorize a new binder by either the Admin or a Binder Manager.
7. Perform the Manage Binders procedure if desired.
Edit a Building Space name and/or parent Building
Select the Edit icon next to the Building Space name to be edited. Perform steps 3 – 5 above, as needed.