The Campus/Location binder setting is the topmost dependent binder setting that applies to the geographic location of a campus (i.e., a collection of buildings in a one site).
Once a Campus/Location is entered, Admins can add more granular dependent settings related to the Campus/Location including (in descending dependent order):
- Campus/Location Zones that divide a large area into small sections (i.e., halves or quadrants)
- Buildings are the individual facilities in a Campus/Location Zone
- Building Zones that that divide a larger facility into smaller sections (i.e., halves or quadrants)
- Building Spaces are specific rooms within a Building
- All binder setting fields are optional; for example, a smaller organization may not need the Campus/Location Zones setting.
- Remember that the Tabs setup within each binder can be used to further categorize content.
Adding a Campus/Location
While logged into your ML Binders™ Software account as an Admin:
1. Select Settings Campus . The Manage Campus/Locations screen will be displayed with no entries.
2. Select the Add icon at the upper right of the screen to display the Add/Edit Campuses/Locations screen.
3. Enter a name in the Campus/Location field and select the Save button. The Manage Campuses/Locations screen will be displayed showing the new entry.
4. Repeat steps 2 – 3 for each Campus/Location desired.
5. Perform the Manage Campus/Location Zones procedure after one or more Campuses/Locations have been entered.
1. Select Settings Campus from the left-side navigation menu. The Manage Campus/Locations screen will be displayed with no entries.
2. Select the icon next to the campus you would like to delete
Edit a Campus/Location name
Select the Edit icon next to the Campus/Location name to be edited. Perform step 3 above.